Hope in 2017
Be the change we want to see in the world. That quotation, linked to Ghandi and many other inspirational leaders of the world, continues to be at the heart of Watipa. Through our work, studies and interactions with each other, we aspire to be the change we want to see in the world.
January has been a busy month in terms of global and local change. At Watipa, we have been busy finalising the scholarship payments so that the scholar’s tuition fees are settled and they can start their new semesters without any delay.
- Mariam (Uganda): Today is so special in my life, this is the day have been watching in my dreams. Thumbs up for #watipa #Cysra-Uganda
- Zamathusi (South Africa): Hope in my language (Zulu) is iThemba and you’ve given me that.
We have some exciting new consultancy work on the horizon to commence in February and March, and are continuing our work to support accessing to quality health services for underserved communities in Nepal and across the Africa region.
Keep up-to-date with our thinking, work and new ideas through our latest blogs:
- Global: Hope: in meaning and in words
- Global health: All in a name: inequality & inequity
- Uganda: Believe you can, and you’re halfway there
- Global youth leadership: Link Up: Positive health, positive change
- UK: Waste not, want not