Watipa is a registered Community Interest Company (10226833) and Charitable Incorporated Organisation (1173178) in England and Wales. The Community Interest Company oversees the ethical consultancy services provided in international development, where profits support a scholarship program. The Community Interest Company is led by a Director and guided by a group of founding members and other advisors.
Watipa Charitable Incorporate Organisation oversees the scholarship and youth development program. Watipa Charitable Incorporated Organisation is governed by a Board of twelve Trustees.
Meet the Board of Trustees of Watipa Charitable Incorporated Organisation:
- Allen Kyendikuwa, Uganda. Program Manager at the Uganda Youth Coalition on Adolescent SRHR and HIV/AIDS (CYRSA).
- Amos Zingiri Mwamlamba, Kenya. Watipa scholar 2016.
- Gemma Salteri, Australia. Chief Executive Office, the CAGES Foundation
- Karin Alexander, South Africa. Consultant and co-founder of Watipa.
- Lucy Clarke, UK. Manager – CB Risk, Data, Systems & Operations, in the Ring Fencing & Resolution Programme, Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking.
- Lucy Stackpool-Moore (chair), UK. Director and Founder of Watipa, volunteer CEO Watipa Charitable Incorporate Organisation, Co-founder of Mwatipasa.
- Matthew Weait, UK. Dean of the School of Humanities, University of Portsmouth.
- Maureen Leah Chirwa, Malawi. Managing Director Prime Health and Consulting Services, co-founder of Watipa and founder of Mwatipasa.
- Peter Taylor, Canada. Associate Director for Think Tank Initiatives at the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
- Prerana Chaudhary, Nepal. Watipa scholar 2016.
- Sakunthala Mapa, UK. Programme Manager, the International Planned Parenthood Federation.
- Valerie Delpech (secretary), UK. Consultant Epidemiologist and Head of HIV Surveillance, Public Health England.