You can donate directly to support our work and our scholarship program, by clicking on the button below. You can give a one off contribution or set up a recurring donation (for example every month). 100% of the funds received go directly to support young people achieve their dreams.
Your support makes a direct impact in providing educational opportunities, living expenses and connecting under-privileged young people around the world. Education is a human right, it should not be a privilege. Thank you very much for your generosity.
“Young people are the enablers of tomorrow, for tomorrow starts now! Live to help keep it so.” #Watipa #Hope
Momie Waisi, 2016 Watipa scholar, Malawi (left)
“Helping young people attain their ambitions. Be assertive. Have a purpose in life and believe in oneself.” #Watipa #Hope
Chanju Mwase, 2016 Watipa scholar, Malawi (right)
Set up a monthly donation to support the education and life ambitions of young people like Momie and Chanju. Help them to be the change they want to see in the world.
100% of the funds we receive go directly to the students.
As a guide, here is an idea of how your generous donation translates to support for a student:
- £10 = contribution to a scholarship.
- £20 = living expenses (contribution to food, transport, rent) for one student.
- £50 = books and materials for one student for one semester.
- £100 = stipend for living expenses for one student for one semester.
- £500 = total scholarship (tuition fees) for one student for one semester.
- £1,000 = total scholarship (tuition fees) for one student to finish secondary school or a year of higher education.
- £3,000 = total scholarship (tuition fees) for one student for one higher education course.
Set up a regular donation today, to support a young person to achieve their dream.
You can keep up to date with our work and share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, sign-up for our monthly e-newsletter and subscribe to our blog to follow “UYouour latest thinking.