Welcome to the first edition of our newsletter.
It’s official, Watipa Community Interest Company is up and running. It has been an exciting few months – with some key milestones including official UK registration, the opening of a bank account (harder than you might think!), and the launch of our new scholarship program to support young leaders in developing countries to achieve their dreams and give back to their communities.
We have also had some interesting consultancy work in Nepal and Nigeria, with further updates and instalments to come.
Keep up-to-date with our thinking, work and new ideas through our latest blogs:
– Malawi: Whose priorities count?
– Australia: Resilience in climate emergencies: a helping hand or from within?
– Nigeria: Quality healthcare – an art or a science?
– Nigeria: Volunteerism alive and well in entrepreneurial Nigeria
– Global: Dare to be Different
– Nepal: Money makes the world go round?
If you like what we do, please spread the word on social media and subscribe to the newsletter.